REGISTRATION AND ENTRY DEADLINES:
- Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Group Festivals: $5 per registration. $1 from each registration will go to the Scholarship Fund.
- Main Festival: $4 per entry. $1 from each entry will go to the Scholarship Fund.
- Before you register, refer to your specific Festival page for information.
Refer to your instrument's syllabus for class and grade level choices. Collect the following information before you register:
- Teacher's name, phone number and email address.
- Complete repertoire information including Title (Key, Opus, No., Movements if applicable) and Composer
- ACCURATE timing of your selection rounded up to the nearest minute. DO NOT list the "Time Limit" indicated on the Syllabus.
TEACHERS REGISTRATION WORKSHEET
- To help eliminate mistakes made while registering online, a Worksheet is provided below. We encourage all teachers to complete one for each student to use when they register. This will ensure that no information is forgotten or listed incorrectly.
- Save the PDF file to your computer. You should then be able to type into the fillable form, print and give to your student.
- Click to download Registration Worksheet
- The teacher or the student must time each piece and round up to the nearest minute. (example: if it takes 2 min. 30 sec. to play the piece, round up the time to 3 min.)
- Competitors' names and payment information can only be corrected by the Festival offices. A correction fee of $20 will apply.
- Online corrections must be completed by January 28th. Corrections submitted after January 28th MUST submitted on the Correction Form with the $20 correction fee included (link below). Forms must be returned to the Main Festival office. Click here to download the Correction Form.
- Corrections will not be accepted after Feb. 10.Email or phone corrections are not accepted.
- Type directly in these forms; save the form to your computer; print a copy for your records and then fax or scan and email the forms to the VKM Festival Office for processing. Click here to download the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.