REGISTRATION AND ENTRY DEADLINES:
JAZZ FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: December 22, 2017.
CHORAL FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: January 26, 2018.
CONCERT BAND FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: January 26, 2018.
SOLO/SMALL ENSEMBLE (MAIN) FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: January 22, 2018.
- ADMINISTRATION FEES
- $6.00 per Group Festival registration. Before you register refer to your specific Festival page for information.
- MAIN FESTIVAL
Teacher's name, phone number and email address.
- ACCURATE timing of your selection rounded up to the nearest minute. DO NOT list the "Time Limit" indicated on the Syllabus.
Online registration is preferred. Paper registrations are subject to an administration fee of $40.00. Please contact us to submit a paper registration.
TEACHERS REGISTRATION WORKSHEET
- To help eliminate mistakes made while registering online, a Worksheet is provided (click here). We encourage all teachers to complete one for each student to use when they register. This will ensure that no information is forgotten or listed incorrectly.
- Save the PDF file to your computer. You should then be able to type into the fillable form, print and give to your student.
- The teacher or the student must time each piece and round up to the nearest minute. (example: if it takes 2 min. 30 sec. to play the piece, round up the time to 3 min.)
CORRECTIONS - Main Festival registrations
- Competitors' names and payment information can only be corrected by the Festival offices. A correction fee of $20 will apply.
- Online corrections must be completed by January 24, 2018. To make corrections after January 24, competitors must submit the Correction Form with the $20 correction fee included. Forms must be returned to the Main Festival office.
- Correction Form will be available by mid-December. No corrections accepted after February 9, 2018. Email or phone corrections are not accepted. Please type directly into the form; save the form to your computer; print a copy for your records and then fax or scan and email the forms to the VKM Festival Office for processing.
- These forms must be opened in Adobe Acrobat in order to be typed into. Click here to download the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.