REGISTRATION AND ENTRY DEADLINES:
JAZZ FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: December 22, 2017.
CHORAL FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: January 26, 2018.
CONCERT BAND FESTIVAL Registration is open. Deadline: January 26, 2018.
SOLO/SMALL ENSEMBLE Registration opens December 1, 2017.
- Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- $4.50 per Main Festival registration.
- $6.00 per Group Festival registration. Before you register refer to your specific Festival page for information.
- $1 from each administration fee will go to the Scholarship Fund.
Refer to your instrument's syllabus for class and grade level choices. Collect the following information before you register:
- Teacher's name, phone number and email address.
- Complete repertoire information including: Title (Key, Opus, No., Movements if applicable) and Composer
- ACCURATE timing of your selection rounded up to the nearest minute. DO NOT list the "Time Limit" indicated on the Syllabus.
Online registration is preferred. All hand processed registration forms are subject to an administration fee of $40.00.
TEACHERS REGISTRATION WORKSHEET
- To help eliminate mistakes made while registering online, a Worksheet is provided below. We encourage all teachers to complete one for each student to use when they register. This will ensure that no information is forgotten or listed incorrectly.
- Save the PDF file to your computer. You should then be able to type into the fillable form, print and give to your student.
- The teacher or the student must time each piece and round up to the nearest minute. (example: if it takes 2 min. 30 sec. to play the piece, round up the time to 3 min.)
CORRECTIONS - Main Festival registrations
- Competitors' names and payment information can only be corrected by the Festival offices. A correction fee of $20 will apply.
- Online corrections must be completed by January 28th. Corrections submitted after January 24th MUST submitted on the Correction Form with the $20 correction fee included. Forms must be returned to the Main Festival office.
- Correction Form will be available by mid-December. No corrections accepted after Feb. 13th. NO email or phone corrections will be accepted. The Correction Form is available at the bottom of this page.
- Writeable Forms for Entries and Corrections. Please type directly into these forms; save the form to your computer; print a copy for your records and then fax or scan and email the forms to the VKM Festival Office for processing.
These forms must be opened in Adobe Acrobat in order to be typed into. Click here to download the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.