Main Festival Schedules
MAIN FESTIVAL COMPETITORS – Find your personalized schedule by:
- Click the Main Festivals Schedules link. 'Click here: Main Festival Schedules'
- Enter your Registration ID No. (Competitor ID No.) into the Student ID box. Click Apply. NOTE: Some competitors may have more than one ID number if they have registered for more than one instrument OR registered their classes separately.
- Type in EACH ID No. separately to access all your schedules.
- Print each schedule and keep it with you when you attend your scheduled class(es).
If you do not know your ID Number, a list of ID Numbers and Names are available in a PDF file attached at the bottom of this page.
If you would like a print out of your students' schedules please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your First and Last name and the instrument that you teach. We will return your schedule in a PDF document by email.
Only 51% of the operation costs to run this festival comes from the registration fees that each competitor pays. An Entry Fee is required for each audience member to all Festival classes including family members and teachers. Festival passes can be purchased at Festival venues or online. Competitors do not need to pay an Entry Fee.
- Single Event Ticket - $5 (available only at festival venues)
- Festival Pass – includes entry to all events - $10
- Deluxe Festival Pass – includes entry to all events and a Festival Programme - $20
- Deluxe Teacher's Pass - includes entry to all events and a Festival Programme - $12
Festival Passes must be worn/shown to gain entry.
Passes do not include entry to the Gala Concerts.